Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo...No Problemo ~ Day One

The spotlight sits glaring at the mic stand as the nervous woman steps up warily... {tap, tap, tap} Is this thing on? Um, hello, can you hear me? Anyone?... My name is Tamara, my nickname is Wench (along with several variations like RiceWenchie and QueenWench). So, this is quite intimidating... the thought of HAVING to do something EVERY day for a month, well it's just outright....scary. I am not one for routine. As a matter of fact, I go out of my way to avoid a schedule of any kind. The whole marriage thing is not a problem because it includes sex and money. If only it was all that easily defined. Hehe.

I realize that it is going to take a while for me to find my voice here. No one reads right now but I am still going to do this for myself and hopefully gain an "audience" along the way. :)

The laundry list of Tamara:

1. I am married to a first generation American, full-blood Scotsman.

2. I love to cook and be cooked for.

3. I collect recipes and recipe books.

4. My husband and I met at The Blue Moon tavern in Seattle, Washington twenty years ago.

5. I love taking pictures.

6. I love my doggy, Olivia, a rat-chi.

7. I am starting culinary school the Monday after Thanksgiving.

8. I am a people pleaser that is trying to learn how to stand on my own.

9. I LOVE to shop.

8. I hate to shop for clothes.

9. My favorite stores are Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma, and farmer's markets and craft fairs.

10. I have an 18 year old son who loves anime, heavy metal, writing, movies, and has Aspergers Syndrome.

11. I have a 14 (15 on Nov. 20)year old daughter who loves CSI (all of them), Law & Order: SVU, and X-Files. She was Mulder and Scully's love child for Halloween last year.

The End

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.